I haven't posted in months, have I been too busy? Not really, just in a blog funk I guess.I surived the greeter/security week, I about froze to death (hard to believe considering we were at 101 yesterday). I think it's like the old Life commercial, ask Mikey? I do just about any Target chore that I'm asked to do without complaint. So now I'm part of the "Zone Team" What is the "Zone Team"? I put folded clothes on the tables displaying them, refold them when "guests" mess them up, and I'm supposed to retrain these "guests" to be neater, yeah right.
But on to the pictures. In late March we took an RV trip to Cleburn State Park to hike among the wildflowers. A week later Cleburn and surrounding towns were hit by tornados. Last year we went to Possum Kingdon State Park and a week later it was hit by the worse wildfire fires in Texas history.
Also in April, Kelly, Hunter, myself and friends did The Original MudRun...I walked it. Fun, fun, fun.
Spring rains have woke up the morning glories and gladiolas. This year the roses were the best ever.
We added sand to the sand box, put up a canopy and mister. Axel goes out regularly. He likes Papa to help build castles. Oscar & Diego still go and play in it too.
Larry hass been restaining the deck, bought a new firepit, and had to have the boys over for a weenie roast. All the boys came (Larry forgot about photos when the whole gang was there). Brody, Nathan, Damon, Oscar, Diego & Axel all roasted the dogs, and marshmallows. They want to do it again. I was at work..training unrulely "guests".
My highlight, last night was the Daughtry concert. A real enjoyable evening. The opening acts Mike Sanchez? Not bad. Safetysuit...again? But fun to watch them. Then Daughtry came on and played for 1.5 hours.
A few more days of work, then a small vacation. I've always wanted to go there since we have been in Texas. More on that in a couple of weeks.
Looks like you have been busy and having fun!
ReplyDelete