Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vacation 2011 part 2

I don't know if this would qualify for Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. But it is an old bus that is a Mexican food place. The kitchen is in the back with seating along the sides. You point to a picture on the wall to order if your Spanish is weak. They have great tacos & burritos. It's a must stop for us on our way to Vashon Island.

Vashon has a landmark known as the bike in a tree. Living there a full year I could never find it. I wasn't looking in the right place.
Hunter had never been on a ferry yet, so we decided to make the trip to Forks, WA.(famous for Twilight).
Bella's House
The ferry ride back was beautiful. Warm enough to stay out and be "Princess of the world"
Jenna & Hunter got to know each other this summer. Five years difference in age but they still had fun playing together.

2 comments: