Monday, April 19, 2010

What have we done?

We are now in the process of tiling the rest of the house. What a great idea we had? The work before the work. We have major furniture pieces all over the house, it looks like a war zone. The pool table slate is in my bedroom, I've been lucky so far to not kick it during the night., Hutch in my office, entertainment center in the garage, the base of the pool table leaning on the guest bed. I try to ignore it all. The tile is ordered and should be here this week. I know it's going to look great when we are done, but until then.


I'm cleaning up after pulling out the carpet. It's amazing what hides nasty stuff lies under the carpet.

We rented an EDDY to remove the vinyl flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. It made the job a little easier than hand scraping, but it still was WORK.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun and staying out of mischief!
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. When your done you have to fly us out to see it.I will keep dad busy when you come out to visit with all my things needing to be done:)

    ReplyDelete