Monday, August 24, 2009

The Fountain

Saturday we went out to purchase a water fountain. At the time of Larry's father's death, we had been given a gift card by family members to purchase something to remember Blaine & Leona by, We decided a fountain would be nice, we couldn't kill it like a plant but it would beautify our backyard and reminds us of the care and love of gardening that they shared with us. In addition to the beauty of it, Axel thinks its great to play in.

4 comments:

  1. Fun, I like it! I think its a great way to remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet way to remember Grandpa! I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fountain idea. We just bought a house and it will need lots of fixing up and a fountain or two. Wish us luck.
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will look forward to seeing pictures on your blog of the house. Good luck. The fixing is part of the fun

    ReplyDelete